As an instructor in the Electrical department at a local community college, it would be very helpful to have a cross reference of conductor and cable construction between U.S. and Canada cable products. For instance, what are R90 conductors called in the U.S.? What are RA90 single conductors called in the U.S.?

Do you make a twisted, shielded pair, Article 760, CI Classification, Type FPL, Fire Alarm Cable which meets UL 1424 and UL 2196?

View Archive

Featured Product

STABILOY® Brand FeederPlex HS® (High Speed) is an all-in-one factory plexed assembly of XHHW-2 conductors with phase identification that requires no pulling lubricant. Find out more about this one reel solution for conduit and wire applications.

View Featured Product >>

The updated industry paper The Evolution of Aluminum Conductors Used for Building Wire and Cable is now available on the NEMA website. This paper describes the development and acceptance of AA-8000 series aluminum conductors for feeder and service entrance cable applications.


Learn more about General Cable's products and the markets where they are used.

View Products >>